You’ll never again say, “Oh well. Another day where I didn’t get it done.”
- Today is a whole lot easier to see as yesterday than as tomorrow.
- Because “Every other day plus weekends is too complicated.”
- If you could practice more, would you?
- You do it even when you don’t want to do.
- You’ll never again say, “Oh well. Another day where I didn’t get it done.”
- This is how you live to be 103 years old.
- Study Every Single Day
- Every Single Day launches on October 17, 2017!
Because you do it every day. No, sorry, Every Single Day.
Have you ever had days where, at the end of the day, you say to yourself something like, “Dang it, I again didn’t get it done. I’ll do it tomorrow.” There are variations on the theme:
- Ugh, I didn’t manage to get started today.
- Oops, I missed a day. I’ll catch up tomorrow.
- Sundays don’t really count. Do they?
- I truly wanted to start tomorrow. I’ll absolutely do it tomorrow.
When you have had the Every Single Day device surgically implanted in your skull, you’ll never have to worry about saying things like that ever again. In fact, the device triggers dopamine production in the brain and you tend to smile ever so slightly when you hear phrases like this from other people. We’ve been working on a fix for that particular side effect, but on the other hand, we’ve had feedback that … people kinda like it.
You see, when you get the ESD implant, you get it done. You don’t have those regrets at the end of the day. You don’t have them in the morning either, like a hangover, when you’re pretty sure you didn’t get it done the day before. Because you did get it done the day before. Because you’ll get it done today. Because that’s who you’ve become.
The implant changes your physiology. It truly, actually and physically changes your body, how your mind works and, depending on what you believe you’re made up of, it can change who you are. Crazy, I know.
It should be coming on the market available to the public in the fall of 2017. We’ve heard rumors in the labs of October 17.
Imagine. A person who gets it done. The woman who is the one people count on because she’ll get it finished. In fact, you don’t even have to ask her to double check, you just know because she’s the one you can count on. Imagine that this person could be you.
We do need beta testers for the project. It doesn’t hurt. Well, it doesn’t hurt much. It depends on your perspective on pain. It might actually hurt a lot. But it might change who you are. Is it worth it? That’s what we’re going to find out.
What if you were the person who said things like this:
- Of course I got it done today.
- Oh, I don’t need an extra day. It’s finished.
- By the time the day is over, it will be started.
- You can count on me. I’m the kind of person who gets it done. Without asking. No reminders. Every Single Day.
If you already say these kinds of things, please sign up for our Masters of Time, Space and Dimension workshop. If you’re not quite there yet, but are still skeptical because, ahem, you can’t really decide on it until tomorrow, sign up to get the release date and we’ll let you know when you can start becoming the person you know you are.