How has “Every Single Day” changed your life?
- ESD: Beyond the Habit
- Today is a whole lot easier to see as yesterday than as tomorrow.
- Because “Every other day plus weekends is too complicated.”
- If you could practice more, would you?
- You do it even when you don’t want to do.
- You’ll never again say, “Oh well. Another day where I didn’t get it done.”
- This is how you live to be 103 years old.
- Study Every Single Day
- Every Single Day launches on October 17, 2017!
- Yes, you can force the Flow State. Here’s how.
- You know those things you never seem to get done? What if you could get them done?
- Meditation is the single thing that has helped me create Every Single Day for the past 1,698 days in a row.
- How do you know if you’re ready to make “The Leap”?
- This is what happens when you don’t take ESD.
- When you hear about how a person changed her life, it changes your life.
- When you’re a practitioner of Every Single Day, the “how” no longer matters.
- Sneak Peak: Every Single Day Table of Contents
- How has “Every Single Day” changed your life?
- The gift of the technique comes when we transcend it.
- Don’t have time? Here’s how to make time.
- The ESD Avatar — Who is the Every Single Day reader persona?
- The secret about that “big burst of creativity” you’re waiting for.
- It’s probably not a good idea to upload my book to Amazon while I’m in the train. Unless, of course …
- “Every Single Day” is available for pre-order on Amazon
Is there something that you do “Every Single Day” that has changed who you are?
I’d like to talk to you.
I’m looking for interviewees for my”Every Single Day” book. Could it be you?
Just to keep this brief, it has changed my life, my work, even where I live, and I can truly say it has changed who I am. If you have an experience along those lines, I’d love to talk with you to share your experiences in the book.
Please answer the form through the link below to see if you “qualify.” Although I think most stories of transformation are interesting, I’m looking for people who have made it part of their daily lives. I don’t want to hear as much about how you lost 30 pounds in 30 days (and then went back to eating chicken fingers), but more how you lost 30 pounds which triggered a change of a daily habit of, oh, I don’t know, walking every day. Now you walk every single day, without fail, because not only did it help you lose weight, but it clears your mind, maybe it’s your version of meditation, it’s helped you with your business and your relationship. In other words, I don’t care so much about the destination, I’m more interested in the journey.
But it doesn’t have to be earth shattering–only YOU shattering. I want to see change, lasting change, change that came from the change of a single daily habit. Something that you started to do Every Single Day and are still doing. Something you wouldn’t give up, couldn’t give up, even can’t give up. It’s become something of an addiction.
Fill out the form and let’s talk. Thanks for stopping by!Get Started