Create | The Subtitle
A book’s subtitle–especially in nonfiction–is make or break.
Let’s make it.
Walking the talk of the book’s main focus (creating, doing, making first and seeing what happens), I’m just going to jump in and go for it.
- Step away from the screen, spill your secret power, and unlock your life (old title)
- There’s only one way to figure out who you really are
- The title of this book isn’t “Watch TV”
- What to do when you don’t know what to do
- You know how often. This is the what.
- You could wait around and read some more or …
- You’ve taken it all in, it’s time to let it out
- You’ve taken it all in, it’s time to let it back out