Lucky (to Write) Every Day
It doesn’t take energy, it provides energy.
It’s not a push, it’s a pull.
Wow. 2,000 posts in 2,000 days. Some might say, “Wow, awesome!” or “That’s insane!” or even “Don’t you have anything better to do?”
I would answer, “Yes, it’s awesome, yes, I’m insane (but in a good way), and yes, I have better things to do.
The better thing I have to do is to write a better post tomorrow. Better than the one I wrote today. To make the next book better than the last. To start a new series with new characters, to start a new podcast (oops, did that last week).
To keep on living the dream that I have created for myself and to make it better with each and every single day.
This maybe sounds silly by now, but I need to create a new post where I’ll keep posts 2,001 to 3,000 and it has to have a title. I already have:
Every Single Day, I type into my browser address bar “keep … ” and this page comes up. Then I edit it, yes, manually, and add today’s post and make a link.
If I think about how I feel about writing every day, here are a few words that come to mind:
- Living my Dream
- Mexican Fisherman
Although I’m not a big fan of the word “luck” I do like it and believe that luck is created and not so much found on the street corner. If I think about what word I’d like to type into the address bar of my browser bar every day, it’s a fun one. I’m into fun. I’m into light. I’m going with Lucky.
Here we go.
- Lucky (to Write) Every Day (Mar 21)
- TT59: If a thing has served its purpose, can you bid it farewell? (Mar 22)
- The Secret of Kite Hill audiobook is (finally) live! (Mar 23)
- Das Geheimnis von Kite Hill ist fast hier! (Mar 24)
- The Power of Eight (Mar 25)
- “There’s a spark within me that has been relit.” (Mar 26)
- Are you a gardener or a mortician? (Mar 27)
- Amazon (Audible) Kindle Whispersync for Voice (Mar 28)
- Every Single Day audiobook is on its way! (Mar 29)
- LiaBraThoCha: Do you listen to the voices that come to you in the silence of the deep morning? (Mar 30)
- Amazon, Wattpad, Instafreebie, BookFunnel, Goodreads … where’s the best place to find new readers? (Mar 31)
- Youx (Apr 1)
- Youx Cubed (Apr 2)
- What if you had dreams. Then you achieved them. Then you went beyond them. Now what? (Apr 3)
- Oops, my own podcast is playing on my Sonos speakers in my living room. (Apr 4)
- Pick up the phone. Step out of the house. Make the connection. (Apr 5)
- A day without writing is like … night. (Apr 6)
- Worse Together (Apr 7)
- (Not So) Quiet Before the Storm (Apr 8)
- This creative relationship is a two-way street. (Apr 9)
- Just a little more pain for a lot more freedom. (Apr 10)
- Every Single Day: Weight Loss (Apr 11)
- If you change just one person, do you make a tiny change in the world? (Apr 12)
- I just submitted “Every Single Day” to IngramSpark! (Apr 13)
- Victoria? I’m sorry, but I’ve met someone else. Her name is Morena. (Apr 14)
- Lucky Writing Socks (and how to build a prosperous partnership) (Apr 15)
- Book Cover Research for Top 10 Teen & Young Adult Fantasy & Supernatural Mystery eBooks (Apr 16)
- Florence (Apr 17)
- Don’t leave me near the “upload to Amazon” button … (Apr 18)
- What does “The Blank Page” mean to you? (Apr 19)
- Who wants to play? (Apr 20)
- There’s no substitute for just doing it. Publishing with IngramSpark and Amazon. (Apr 21)
- Why my “Every Single Day” book as audiobook is even more exciting than the print or ebook. (Apr 22)
- Why the “Follow” button for Amazon authors is important–and how Giveaways can make them work. (Apr 23)
- Driehoek (Apr 24)
- Escape the “comfortable” and arrive at a “freedom from decision making.” (Apr 25)