Bradley | Jul 12, 2019 | 0
My idea of a good time
- I’m pretty sure I just made the world a better place (and it only cost me $4).
- What am I not stepping into and why?
- “Someday” and “never” have the same numerical value in that they both equal zero … and other highlights from “Decide.”
- Decisions: The School Uniform and Releasing Trapped Energy
- The big decisions will help guide the smaller decisions
- That thing you think is going to happen might not happen.
- When you change your mind, you change your mind
- The tiny little secret of the tipping point
- When are decisions triggered in the subconscious minds of children?
- Give a Voice to Your Truth and a Truth to Your Voice
- What if you just don’t have the capacity to decide? What if you don’t have a prefrontal cortex? What if you’re, like, a teenager.
- “Wait, I take that back.” Are our decisions reversible?
- Dictatorship or democracy? Which is better for decision-making?
- In a back alley brawl, “Decide” is going to win out over “Hope.”
- Decisions Beget Decisions
- What if the “primary” decisions became the “secondary” decisions?
- Simple but not easy
- Not Simple and Not Easy
- I can’t, uh, decide! Which cover for the “Decide” book!?
- If you build it, they will come. What if you decide? Will they come, too?
- My idea of a good time
- Decision-making, belief, and behavioral biases
Friday night speech and up early Saturday morning to put the finishing touches on my book that’s out next week.
There you have it. My big secret.
This is fun for me. This is what I love doing.
- Speaking in public
- (Book) marketing
Rocking out with preparation for my Friday night speech, feedback from experienced speakers, a night of great talent.
A beer afterward with the most diverse, most international crowd anyone could put together, a bike home in the warm October night through forests and talking to my sister on the phone.
Up early to put the final touches on my next book before the family is awake. Music powering into my ears that floats me above my chair. View of green and pretty much only green out the window of our temporary forest cottage. Coaching the basketball game in a few hours. Friends over tonight.
But I need to upload my new cover.
So I gotta go.
What’s your This is What I Call a Good Time on a Friday night and Saturday morning?