I can’t, uh, decide! Which cover for the “Decide” book!?
- I’m pretty sure I just made the world a better place (and it only cost me $4).
- What am I not stepping into and why?
- “Someday” and “never” have the same numerical value in that they both equal zero … and other highlights from “Decide.”
- Decisions: The School Uniform and Releasing Trapped Energy
- The big decisions will help guide the smaller decisions
- That thing you think is going to happen might not happen.
- When you change your mind, you change your mind
- The tiny little secret of the tipping point
- When are decisions triggered in the subconscious minds of children?
- Give a Voice to Your Truth and a Truth to Your Voice
- What if you just don’t have the capacity to decide? What if you don’t have a prefrontal cortex? What if you’re, like, a teenager.
- “Wait, I take that back.” Are our decisions reversible?
- Dictatorship or democracy? Which is better for decision-making?
- In a back alley brawl, “Decide” is going to win out over “Hope.”
- Decisions Beget Decisions
- What if the “primary” decisions became the “secondary” decisions?
- Simple but not easy
- Not Simple and Not Easy
- I can’t, uh, decide! Which cover for the “Decide” book!?
- If you build it, they will come. What if you decide? Will they come, too?
- My idea of a good time
- Decision-making, belief, and behavioral biases
- See, Feel, Know | Mind, Heart, Gut
Or rather … which one should it be?
You’d think I could … well … ahem … uh. Decide. 😉
#1 and #3. I like the three headed arrow and the red background. The yellow background seems too light or lacking in contrast with the subtitle. I like the solid yellow arrows on red.
Thanks, Colleen! Do you mean the 3-headed white with blue arrows or the three-headed yellow arrows? Thanks for the feedback!
The one on the bottom right.
Yellow double arrow with subtitle For better or worse it’s usually up to you.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback!