Well, wait a minute. That wasn’t so hard.
- Everyone is born a genius
- Here’s what I’m giving my nieces for Christmas
- The 1/4″ drill bit, Bali, cocktails on the beach, love, pride, and Spark
- Is your goal to have fun or win an award?
- I recorded an 11-second video 4 years ago that’s the foundation of my next book.
- Don’t wait 12 years. Please.
- It’s not only for you and your kids but your grandkids … and beyond.
- Is there anything possibly worse than not starting the project?
- Oops. That’s what I forgot: a story.
- The One Recipe Cookbook (and how to finish a project together with your kids)
- Best books for doing activities with your kids, creating family memories, and building relationships between parents and children
- Spark: It’s about creating something from nothing. Let’s create a subtitle, shall we?
- People like us do things like this
- Why Spark? Why me? Why you? Why now?
- What if I’d like to be one of the people like you who do things like that?
- Permission to … change my book title?
- Write a book with your kids? 43 elements for success. 42 are optional.
- It seems like backwards math, but by creating, we are actually “getting” more than we are “giving.”
- The Widow and the Orphan
- Spark Love: About that 1 mandatory element of the 43…
- Recipe for Love
- Kids need to crash their bikes to learn how to ride.
- Spark at “#1 New Release in Parent Participation in Education”
- Spark has hit #1 in Parenting in Free Books
- Spark Campfire
- When you document it, it becomes more real
- It takes as long as the time allotted
- I don’t want to navigate negativity.
- What’s the one little spark going to be that sets off the creativity in you (or your child)?
- Spark Campfire February 2019
- Find someone who believes he is alone and convince him that he is not.
- Well, wait a minute. That wasn’t so hard.
- Someone out there could use the help from the you of today
Once you start, you realize starting was the hard part.
But once you get part the starting part, you realize it’s actually easy to keep going.
- Yep, starting is hard.
- Keeping going is easier.
So the key? The trick? The secret?
Just get started.
I know, it sounds easier than it is.
- It sounds easy.
- It’s not easy to do.
But once you get over the hump, you’ve begun.
Then you can wave goodbye to the 94.7% of the masses who haven’t yet started.
You have just transformed yourself from:
Someone Who Doesn’t Do Things Like This
Someone Who Does Things Like This
Transformation can be sneaky like that. It doesn’t need to be a big fireworks show.
It can often just happen when you decide to take action.
If you’d like to take that first step with me, I’m gathering up a small group to participate in a “Write a Book in a Month Together with a Younger Person” challenge.