Bradley | Jul 12, 2019 | 0
“Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
- Create | Day 0: How will you define success?
- The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- Create | When is the absolute perfect time to start your masterpiece?
- Create | It’s not what you give or what they take or learn. It’s how they feel.
- Shoot off the flare gun of your passion and see who takes notice
- The Habit is the Goal
- “I have nothing to offer.”
- Are you waiting for someone to ask you to become a writer?
- What if you don’t know what your passion is?
- Give the Gift of You
How much of a role can a mentor play in your success?
Bradley Charbonneau makes his sixth Toastmasters speech tonight answering that question.
For a little (too much) behind the scenes, but also as a reminder of what the path to success looks like, here are my outtakes and draft runs working towards the speech tonight–which I’ll post once the video is live.
Until then, remember, It’s All About MEE.