“Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
How much of a role can a mentor play in your success?
Bradley Charbonneau makes his sixth Toastmasters speech tonight answering that question.
For a little (too much) behind the scenes, but also as a reminder of what the path to success looks like, here are my outtakes and draft runs working towards the speech tonight–which I’ll post once the video is live.
Until then, remember, It’s All About MEE.