Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- CREATE | Bouquets of flowers, men in suits, somber faces
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
- Create | Day 0: How will you define success?
- The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- Create | When is the absolute perfect time to start your masterpiece?
- Create | It’s not what you give or what they take or learn. It’s how they feel.
- Shoot off the flare gun of your passion and see who takes notice
- The Habit is the Goal
- “I have nothing to offer.”
- Are you waiting for someone to ask you to become a writer?
- What if you don’t know what your passion is?
- Give the Gift of You
- CREATE | Offense & Defense
- What is your output if your input is Netflix and Instagram?
- Live, Work, Create. Pick one.
- From Nothing to Something
- Create: Behind the Scenes in Creating
- There’s Nothing More Powerful Than an Idea Whose Time Has Come
- The artist rarely says, “I’d like to do less.”
- CREATE | The Cover
It sure beats the old way I was doing it.
- Do something daring.
See that vital step #2 I was missing?
That’s 2019 staring me right in the face. And if it’s a staring contest, it’s winning.
Take that, 2018. You’ve been great, but 2019 has got you beat.
And beat good.
So long, 2018. It’s been fun. It’s been real. It’s been real fun.
But 2019 is going to be more real and more fun.
The turning point for me was Spark.
With Spark, I interviewed many people to get their stories to add to my story.
Through their stories, my own story became stronger.
Through their stories, my perspective on the topic changed and grew.
Through talking with them, I learned about other angles, ideas, and even new (gasp) book ideas.
Just what I need!
No, it is just what I need.
Work together with others. Co-creating at its best.