Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
It sure beats the old way I was doing it.
- Do something daring.
See that vital step #2 I was missing?
That’s 2019 staring me right in the face. And if it’s a staring contest, it’s winning.
Take that, 2018. You’ve been great, but 2019 has got you beat.
And beat good.
So long, 2018. It’s been fun. It’s been real. It’s been real fun.
But 2019 is going to be more real and more fun.
The turning point for me was Spark.
With Spark, I interviewed many people to get their stories to add to my story.
Through their stories, my own story became stronger.
Through their stories, my perspective on the topic changed and grew.
Through talking with them, I learned about other angles, ideas, and even new (gasp) book ideas.
Just what I need!
No, it is just what I need.
Work together with others. Co-creating at its best.