Bradley | Oct 13, 2020 | 0
The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- CREATE | Bouquets of flowers, men in suits, somber faces
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
- Create | Day 0: How will you define success?
- The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- Create | When is the absolute perfect time to start your masterpiece?
- Create | It’s not what you give or what they take or learn. It’s how they feel.
- Shoot off the flare gun of your passion and see who takes notice
- The Habit is the Goal
- “I have nothing to offer.”
- Are you waiting for someone to ask you to become a writer?
- What if you don’t know what your passion is?
- Give the Gift of You
- CREATE | Offense & Defense
- What is your output if your input is Netflix and Instagram?
- Live, Work, Create. Pick one.
- From Nothing to Something
- Create: Behind the Scenes in Creating
- There’s Nothing More Powerful Than an Idea Whose Time Has Come
- The artist rarely says, “I’d like to do less.”
- CREATE | The Cover
I’ve been a little stuck in the past few weeks. OK, months. How can I break free?
I’m busy! I’m getting things done. That’s even an acronym, right? GTD. Check!
But where am I headed? What’s my “Secret” project? And by secret, I mean, my passion project, the one I work on when I wake up early on a Sunday and everyone else is sleeping?
It took me an hour, but I got my answer.
It came to me (pull) but then I also had to do some work to get it out (push).
It came to me (meditate) but then I also had to do some work to get it out (create).
Here are a few minutes of clarity on a sunny Sunday morning in the woods, i.e. my office.