Bradley | Jun 15, 2019 | 0
The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
- Create | Day 0: How will you define success?
- The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- Create | When is the absolute perfect time to start your masterpiece?
- Create | It’s not what you give or what they take or learn. It’s how they feel.
- Shoot off the flare gun of your passion and see who takes notice
I’ve been a little stuck in the past few weeks. OK, months. How can I break free?
I’m busy! I’m getting things done. That’s even an acronym, right? GTD. Check!
But where am I headed? What’s my “Secret” project? And by secret, I mean, my passion project, the one I work on when I wake up early on a Sunday and everyone else is sleeping?
It took me an hour, but I got my answer.
It came to me (pull) but then I also had to do some work to get it out (push).
It came to me (meditate) but then I also had to do some work to get it out (create).
Here are a few minutes of clarity on a sunny Sunday morning in the woods, i.e. my office.