- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
- Create | Day 0: How will you define success?
- The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- Create | When is the absolute perfect time to start your masterpiece?
- Create | It’s not what you give or what they take or learn. It’s how they feel.
- Shoot off the flare gun of your passion and see who takes notice
Creating your way to a long, healthy, and happy life.
Could the secret be not just a positive outlook but an active imagination? Active meaning you use it, you create things from nothing.
I recorded this video not knowing that my dear friend Tony passed away today (March 31, 2019).
I hope you can take his 105-year existence and bring even a drop of joy into your life.
He creates something from nothing.
It’s easy. I promise.