Just Stop (for the Day)
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
Morning person? Great. Know when to call it a day.
For me, it’s about 3 pm.
On “smart” days, I will just stop. I won’t even try anymore–at least not for anything creative.
I know (creative part of) the day is done.
Sure, I can push it, I can force it. I might get a little goodness. But it’s going to be 80/20.
Get to sleep earlier, get started earlier tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of day.
Let go of the day.