Bradley | Oct 13, 2020 | 0
Are you working on another book?
- CREATE | Bouquets of flowers, men in suits, somber faces
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
- Create | Day 0: How will you define success?
- The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- Create | When is the absolute perfect time to start your masterpiece?
- Create | It’s not what you give or what they take or learn. It’s how they feel.
- Shoot off the flare gun of your passion and see who takes notice
- The Habit is the Goal
- “I have nothing to offer.”
- Are you waiting for someone to ask you to become a writer?
- What if you don’t know what your passion is?
- Give the Gift of You
- CREATE | Offense & Defense
- What is your output if your input is Netflix and Instagram?
- Live, Work, Create. Pick one.
- From Nothing to Something
- Create: Behind the Scenes in Creating
- There’s Nothing More Powerful Than an Idea Whose Time Has Come
- The artist rarely says, “I’d like to do less.”
- CREATE | The Cover
I don’t know what it’s like to not be working on another book.
And I hope I never know that feeling.
Dr. Wayne Dyer talking to playright Arthur Miller, “Are you working on another play?”
“I don’t know, but I probably am.”
Arthur Miller was 88-years old when he answered that question. He died the next year.
Where is the source that provides him with what he writes? What is the foundation from which it spouts?
You just have to surrender and say thank you. — Dr. Wayne Dyer
Of course, I’m working on another book. I’m working on several books all the time. I think the only time I won’t be working on another book is when I take my last breath, but maybe that last breath will be one more idea. Maybe that last idea I take with me into the next life (whatever that may be) and I’ll start again. Or is that I’ll keep going?
If you knew who walked beside you on this path that you have chosen you would never experience fear or doubt again. — Dr. Wayne Dyer
I no longer know how not to create, to produce, to make and make believe and it’s what keeps me going day in and day out.
It’s creating, it’s building, it’s part of, I don’t know of another word: a legacy.
But it’s not because I want to leave something behind. It’s that it’s my way forward. I write to live. I write not to survive, but to thrive.
Am I working on another book? I have so many answers:
- Of course.
- Is there another state of mind?
- Aren’t we all?
- Aren’t you?
Speaking of which, I got to get back to some Charlie Holiday.