Just one crystal clear idea per day
- Focus: What’s the one thing you need to do over the next month?
- Meditation for Creatives
- Just one crystal clear idea per day
- If you can do this one thing, you can, apparently, solve all of your miseries.
- Who knew that the secret to success, happiness, and connection was hidden in Spiderman on the PlayStation?
Do we need more?
OK, maybe we sometimes need more.
But what about those days when we feel like we have zero clear ideas? Those days where we just flounder about like a fish out of water? Or worse: a human out of water?
This is an excerpt from Meditation for Creatives, due out in the spring of 2019.
Maybe we don’t need more.
What’s a “crystal clear idea” worth anyway? One of them might be:
- a book,
- a post,
- a course,
- a speech,
- a series of books,
- a new character,
- a podcast episode,
- where to go on vacation,
- the way you’re going to quit your job,
- how to solve your financial woes in one swoop.
See what I mean?
What if you just had one clear one per day? I think it’s enough. Do you want more? Go for more, absolutely. But one clear, strong, unexpected idea per day? Let’s just start with that and see if, well, you can handle it.
How to do it?
Did we really have to ask?
Is it really the secret to finding that one clear idea per day?
We’re going to have to read the book to find out.
Of course, I’m going to have to write the book first.
But this is only the skeleton of a chapter and as we’ve already learned just in these few sentences, a skeleton is usually all we need.