Bradley | Jun 15, 2019 | 0
Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
- Create | Day 0: How will you define success?
- The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- Create | When is the absolute perfect time to start your masterpiece?
- Create | It’s not what you give or what they take or learn. It’s how they feel.
- Shoot off the flare gun of your passion and see who takes notice
Not to finish, but to start.
Sure, you’ll finish. Yep, you’ll succeed.
But we’re going deeper here.
We’re going for meaning, purpose.
You know, the big stuff.