Bradley | Jun 15, 2019 | 0
How to go from Nothing to Everything
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
- Just Stop (for the Day)
- “Why me?” versus “Why not me?”
- Here to Create
- How to go from Nothing to Everything
- Create | Day 0: How will you define success?
- The (no longer) secret formula to creative success: meditate + create
- Create | What if the goal were not to succeed but to create?
- Create | When is the absolute perfect time to start your masterpiece?
- Create | It’s not what you give or what they take or learn. It’s how they feel.
- Shoot off the flare gun of your passion and see who takes notice
It’s both simple and easy.
I’m jet-lagged. Out of my rhythm. I’m tired, a zombie, my eyes are heavy. I’m not myself.
Now, I don’t mean that I go around and see
I couldn’t possibly mean that I feel that my feet don’t always touch the ground or I tend towards bringing out mostly only the good in people or my life seems like a circus event where tigers jump through the hoops of my memory and ignite the fiery flames of passion in the everyday.
And of course, I certainly wouldn’t imply that I lead a charmed life where relationships with people are things I can see just like I can see someone’s breath on a fresh fall morning.
Never would I suggest that I reside at a higher level, vibrate on a higher frequency, and somehow, manage to transform what might be seen as a regular human existence into a fairytale poem of fantasy.
I couldn’t possibly mean all of that.
Except that this is exactly what I mean. Precisely what I imply. Absolutely, completely, and precisely what I’m getting at.
Do you need to know where you came from to realize where you are?
Do you need to live a life of suffering, pretending, and striving to reach a level of peace, joy, and thriving?
How do we go from Nothing is Magical to Everything is Magical?
Is there a passport? Do you need to share your blood type? Is it bus number 17?
Let’s pull into the station.
- I meditate.
- I create.
If I do one without the other, I’m either floating too much or too grounded. I need both to rocket forward, to live on my just-above-the-ground plane of a frequency where I’m pulled and not pushing, I’m thriving and not surviving, I’m me of today and not me of the past.
In my books, I talk about the cat. The one with 9 lives. Then I mention that I’m not a cat. I have this one life.
I don’t want to apologize for living above ground. I want to rise up even further and reach and rise and relish.
Ooh, that just came out of me–and I love alliteration.
Reach, rise, relish.
Plus, relish is nice on a burger.
How can I go from floating in the heavens to a burger?
Because this is all light, easy, and simple.
It’s fun and funny.
Because I’m both deliciously satisfied and I’m kinda hungry.
- Meditate (let it in).
- Create (let it out).
I can add more steps and make it harder if you like. I can create a course and write books (oh wait, I did). I can charge you $497. You can fill out forms.
You can dream and hope. You can procrastinate and weigh the options. Wait until a future life — especially if you’re a cat.
Or you can read into those two steps and live by them. It’s all you need.