Bradley | Sep 13, 2019 | 0
5-Word Hooks: Create
I have five words. Oops.
Another homework assignment from Brian Meeks from his “Mastering Amazon Descriptions: An Author’s Guide: Copywriting for Authors” where he wants you to create 5-word hooks (sales pitches, elevator pitches, etc.) of your book.
Here we go for Create.
5-Word Hooks A La Brian Meeks for Create
- Turn off the screen. Create.
- Step away from the screen.
- You can consume. But create.
- I measure happiness by creation.
- What have you created lately?
- Spill your secret power
- Unleash what you bottled up
- Unlock your secret creativity
- What I Create Is Me
- I Am What I Create
- I Knew I Had It
- Had I Only Looked Deeper
- Consuming is easy. Try creating.
- Need a burst of energy?
- Seeking magical energy? Create something.
- Seeking magical energy? Create some.