Bradley | Oct 13, 2020 | 0
1 hour and 13 minutes of delirious decision making
- Repossible | Meditations
- One Idea Per Day
- If this were a drug, I’d inject it daily.
- That Delicious “SPARK” of Clarity of a Sunday Morning Meditation
- Keys Lodged in his Back
- 1 hour and 13 minutes of delirious decision making
- Let Go, Get Unstuck, and Use the Power of the River
- Repossible | Meditations | The Attic | and Two Methods to Monetize Audio
I have the answer to any problem.
It takes 1 hour and 13 minutes and you can have 3 answers to 3 questions.
So easy. Right?
I’m just out of a powerful meditation as I “prepare” (yes, this is how I prepare) for a speech today. It’s an improvisational so there’s no “content” to prepare per se, but there’s a mindset to prepare.
I’m ready for anything, everything, and something in between.
Because my mindset is prepared.
Oh, one more thing. I’m 2 days into a fast and my mind is quick, fun, playful, and alive.
Let’s see, I sense a formula coming:
Fasting + Meditation = Mindset Shift
Just. Like. That.