Repossible | Meditations
- Repossible | Meditations
- One Idea Per Day
- If this were a drug, I’d inject it daily.
- That Delicious “SPARK” of Clarity of a Sunday Morning Meditation
- Keys Lodged in his Back
- 1 hour and 13 minutes of delirious decision making
- Let Go, Get Unstuck, and Use the Power of the River
- Repossible | Meditations | The Attic | and Two Methods to Monetize Audio
9 x 17 minutes of personality-transforming goodness.
It’s August 10. Yesterday, I wrote for the first time in two months. It’s kind of a big deal for me (to not write). I feel the pull, the need, the draw to let it out.
To let go.
Here we go.
Yesterday, I also had a clear meditation. It’s all I shoot for on a daily basis: One Clear Idea.
One of my ideas (yes, some days there are more than one … bonus!) was creating a meditation for each of the 9 books in the Repossible Series.
Just for kicks, here they are:
Yes, there are 11 books currently in the series but Repossible and Every Single Day are more like an (1) introduction and (2) autobiography or my own Repossible journey of the 9 steps to the Repossible Process.
In the past two months (of not writing), I’ve been quietly simmering over where my strengths are. Here, I’ll list what I’ve found:
- Voice: not just what I’m saying but how I say it. You’d think I have a background in theater. Maybe I have a future in it. I love narrating audiobooks and have received such glowing feedback that I want to create meditations.
- Inspiration: I’m a born cheerleader. I’m honestly not sure why, but I really enjoy helping people and, I know this is cliché, making the world a better place.
- Positivity: not much can get me down–and I’ll share that positive (goddamn) attitude with you if you’d like.
Here’s the “hard part” for me. I’m not musically gifted. At some point, I learned how to play the Pink Panther theme on the piano. It was OK.
I want to team up with others to make these meditations a “production.” Somewhere along the lines of spoken word, guided meditation, theater, musical, church chorale, and motivational speech/talk.
Sound like fun?
I think so.
I’m writing this here today as my “make a mark in the sand” that I’m going to do this. Usually, when I write I learn what it is I want to do. That’s what I’m doing here.
Gee, where have I come across this idea before? Oh yes: Create.
See what I did there? I’m referencing my own work. Because I HAVE work.
I want to create meditations to help people, to create the “production” and because I think I’d be good at it.
There you have it.
How’s your morning going so far?