Bradley | Oct 13, 2020 | 0
Looking for Audiobook Reviews? Audiobook Boom
- What if you could offer your audiobooks for free while you still earned royalties?
- My Studio in the Woods
- The future of the audiobook market is wide open because it is device independent.
- The Birth of an Audiobook: What if you just tried one chapter?
- Want to really become an expert at something? Write a book about it.
- Is your audiobook worth a credit? In other words: $14.99?
- Could audiobooks be the secret media to reach your kids’ minds?
- 5 Reasons Nonfiction Authors Should Narrate Their Own Audiobooks
- Because I’m not going to read your book like this–but I’ll listen to it.
- Looking for Audiobook Reviews? Audiobook Boom
- Your audiobook playing in a stranger’s living room? Crazy, I know.
- 5 Reasons Nonfiction Authors Should Hire a Professional Narrator for their Audiobooks
- How $14.38 confirmed my future audiobook publishing strategy.
- When the narrator is deeply connected to the author’s material.
- Why my “Every Single Day” book as audiobook is even more exciting than the print or ebook.
- If your book was available on audio, this might have happened to you.
- You read your books out loud for editing anyway, right?
- Free online tool to add meta tags and image tag to MP3 file
- Add Audible book to your purchase for just $1.99
- Possibly the easiest $50 you might never get. Introducing the Audible Bounty.
- One of my goals for my “Audio for Authors” book and course: Short, Sweet, and Done
- Which microphone to get started recording audiobooks?
- My first test with transcription and how this is going to change … everything.
- The Writer’s Guide to Training Your Dragon (Review)
- How’s that audiobook studio coming along? It might be time to get out of the house.
- Is this the next chapter of audiobooks?
- Audio for Authors: What does this teach? What does this solve? What am I giving?
- Do We Listen? (And an excellent example of newsletter marketing.)
- Audio for Authors: Can we successfully market our audiobooks?
- The Pop Pop Pop audiobook editing method
- Podcasting is the new Blogging
- Audio for Authors | Using Headliner to get your audio onto Instagram
- Audio for Authors | Even remotely thinking of recording your audiobook?
Looking for audiobook reviews?
Audiobook Boom specializes in connecting authors with hungry audiobook fans who are ready to leave reviews for your books.
Audiobook Boom has a database of listeners who are looking for free books to listen to—and review. Authors are put directly in touch with the readers and can offer a code in exchange for an optional review. Of course, in order to not break Amazon’s rules of no pay to play reviews, authors cannot require a review from a listener, but can, well, ask nicely.
Audiobook Boom recommends that authors don’t just hand over codes to just any request but rather to see how many reviews they have left and also, and even more important, if they read in the genre of the author’s book on offer.
They say that you can ask them nicely to please leave a review if they haven’t already.
What I like about this service is:
- The listeners are used to getting audiobooks.
- They’re ready to leave reviews.
- They’ll do it within a reasonable amount of time.
Give them a try, it’s only $10.