Very little stability in my life at the moment. Oh, yes, well, except for that. #creativelystable
- ESD: Beyond the Habit
- Today is a whole lot easier to see as yesterday than as tomorrow.
- Because “Every other day plus weekends is too complicated.”
- If you could practice more, would you?
- You do it even when you don’t want to do.
- You’ll never again say, “Oh well. Another day where I didn’t get it done.”
- This is how you live to be 103 years old.
- Study Every Single Day
- Every Single Day launches on October 17, 2017!
- Yes, you can force the Flow State. Here’s how.
- You know those things you never seem to get done? What if you could get them done?
- Meditation is the single thing that has helped me create Every Single Day for the past 1,698 days in a row.
- How do you know if you’re ready to make “The Leap”?
- This is what happens when you don’t take ESD.
- When you hear about how a person changed her life, it changes your life.
- When you’re a practitioner of Every Single Day, the “how” no longer matters.
- Sneak Peak: Every Single Day Table of Contents
- How has “Every Single Day” changed your life?
- The gift of the technique comes when we transcend it.
- Don’t have time? Here’s how to make time.
- The ESD Avatar — Who is the Every Single Day reader persona?
- The secret about that “big burst of creativity” you’re waiting for.
- It’s probably not a good idea to upload my book to Amazon while I’m in the train. Unless, of course …
- “Every Single Day” is available for pre-order on Amazon
- Mr. Pantser, meet Miss Plotter.
- 100 Reviews in 30 Days
- A prescription without a pill?
- From shame to lame to blame to aim to fame to game
- Can we become more creative?
- The Conundrum of Comfortable
- Every Single Day: Weight Loss
- If you think you need to do more, it might be time to do less.
- Very little stability in my life at the moment. Oh, yes, well, except for that. #creativelystable
If I didn’t have that, I don’t know what I’d do.
Let’s see if I can even add it up:
- I helped my mom move out of my childhood home after 49 years in the same place.
- Returned home to pack up and move out of my own house because renovations were starting.
- Been in a “vacation cottage” in the woods for the past 3 weeks, but we need to leave for a week as it’s all booked.
- Will be one week in a friend’s hideaway in the forest.
- Move again in a week to another “vacation cottage” for another 5 or 6 weeks.
- Move back to our house in December.
I have no foundation, nowhere to call home (and yet anywhere is fine), and the only thing that keeps me holding on is: this.
I write Every Single Day.
Been doing it since, wait, let me think, see if I can remember that first day. Ah yes, November 1, 2012.
When I have nothing else. I have that.
I’m going to create a new hashtag. I have to admit, I’m not really into hashtags but this seems an opportune time:
I like it. It’s working for me.
Need some stability? Come join me. It just takes Day One to get going.
Now, I need to get packing. Again.