Bradley | Sep 13, 2019 | 0
Very little stability in my life at the moment. Oh, yes, well, except for that. #creativelystable
If I didn’t have that, I don’t know what I’d do.
Let’s see if I can even add it up:
- I helped my mom move out of my childhood home after 49 years in the same place.
- Returned home to pack up and move out of my own house because renovations were starting.
- Been in a “vacation cottage” in the woods for the past 3 weeks, but we need to leave for a week as it’s all booked.
- Will be one week in a friend’s hideaway in the forest.
- Move again in a week to another “vacation cottage” for another 5 or 6 weeks.
- Move back to our house in December.
I have no foundation, nowhere to call home (and yet anywhere is fine), and the only thing that keeps me holding on is: this.
I write Every Single Day.
Been doing it since, wait, let me think, see if I can remember that first day. Ah yes, November 1, 2012.
When I have nothing else. I have that.
I’m going to create a new hashtag. I have to admit, I’m not really into hashtags but this seems an opportune time:
I like it. It’s working for me.
Need some stability? Come join me. It just takes Day One to get going.
Now, I need to get packing. Again.