Sneak Peak: Every Single Day Table of Contents
The book is in full swing, complete with action items, mindset shifts, and water droplets?
Water droplets? Anyway. You’ll see.
As I write so publicly and transparently, why not put up my Work in Progress Table of Contents for Every Single Day.
Let’s get this party started.
I’m hemmed and hawed about which content to pull into Every Single Day. I need to see it all in front of me as it will be in the Table of Contents in the book. I had a clear idea yesterday for the major sections of the book: Passion, Perseverance, and Patience.
I’m going to use this post as my sandbox for organizing the sections and chapters.
Book 1: Passion
Where there’s a will, there’s a way. But there has to be a will.
There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. — Nelson Mandela
- How do you know if you’re ready to make “The Leap”?
- You know those things you never seem to get done? What if you could get them done?
- You do it even when you don’t want to do.
Book 2: Perseverance
When you’re doing what you love, not only does it not cost energy, it generates it.
Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. — John Quincy Adams
- If you could practice more, would you?
- Today is a whole lot easier to see as yesterday than as tomorrow.
- Because “Every other day plus weekends is too complicated.”
- You’ll never again say, “Oh well. Another day where I didn’t get it done.”
- When you’re a practitioner of Every Single Day, the “how” no longer matters.
Book 3: Patience
Allow your seeds to sow.
Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself. — Saint Francis de Sales
- This is how you live to be 103 years old.
- Yes, you can force the Flow State. Here’s how.
- Meditation is the single thing that has helped me create Every Single Day for the past 1,698 days in a row.
- When you hear about how a person changed her life, it changes your life.