Repossible: The Subtitle
The tagline for the series, the mindset, the brand.
It’s OK. No pressure.
It’s January 2020. I have an 11-book series called Repossible (well, 11 books as of now…). The first book, the introductory book, called “Repossible” is out in ebook form.
I want to create the paperback. Technically, that’s a few clicks. HOWEVER: when you create the paperback, you can never (ever…) change the title or the subtitle again. Gulp.
I’m working on the subtitle of Repossible. Could you help?
Below is a brainstorm of vocabulary, subtitle attempts and notes. Feel free to add in the comments here or on Facebook.
- The new possible
- Your possible
- With regards to possible
- From impossible to possible
- Making the impossible possible
- Making the impossible possible again
- It’s possible again
- Through which you’ll be whole
- You already had it
- You had me at possible
- Let’s do that again
- You had it right
- You got this
- It’s possible. Again.
- It’s possible again and again
- Possible again
- There’s usually a choice. It’s usually yours. (NOTE: this is the current subtitle but I think it fits better with book #7, Decide. If you/I/we decide that this subtitle is better for Repossible, I’ll have to come up with another one for Decide. But frankly, I think Repossible needs a stronger, more proactive subtitle.)
- Remember the proud you?
- Remember the proud you? That’s who we’re after.
- If you can dream it, you can do it (Walt Disney)
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. (Lyndon B. Johnson)
- The Journey Beyond Yourself
- Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. (Albert Einstein)
- It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live. (Marcus Aurelius)
- Let not your mind run on what you lack as much as on what you have already. (Marcus Aurelius)
- From _____________ (something) to _____________________ (something else)
Here’s the terrible, temporary cover. I’m going to redo it once I have the tagline.
I’m fresh after reading your Every Single Day. I was blown away by the concept of repossible.
My vote would be for something along the lines below… please keep in mind I haven’t read the Repossible book (yet!).
– From impossible to actually doing it
– From Maybe Someday to I Did It!
– From Struggle to Gosh This Feels Great
– How to change the rules of the game to achieve your goals
– The no.1 rule to achieve them all
– How to rewire your mind and stop sabotaging yourself
And.. thank you for ESD!
Wow, thank you so much, Gosia!
I replied to you in the FB comments.