The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- People want to create
- Lacking creativity? Tune into your radio frequency.
- Are you working on another book?
- The 17th: New Year’s Resolutions in November
- Creating creates more creativity … even while driving a car
- Do something daring, find tribe, write book.
- Feeling stuck? Bogged down? Pop that boil, let it out, create.
You could wait for the traditional date. Or start now.
For the past few months, I’ve been posting a monthly “newsletter” (for lack of a better word–and one that everyone understands) and I have to say, it’s been good.
I’m learning the power of monthly (as opposed to Every Single Day guy here). It creeps up on you and you know what’s weird? It comes around Every Single Month.
Sounds like a book title to me.
What I have on offer is a tiny sprinkling of magic every month. Just a little. If you’d like to get on the list, you can sign up here.
See you next month.