What if you had dreams. Then you achieved them. Then you went beyond them. Now what?
The difference between now and then? I know I can go even further.
- I had dreams.
- I didn’t really, truly, honestly believe they would come true.
- That was OK. They were fun to think–or dream–about.
- Then things changed.
- Then I achieved my goals.
- Now what?
It’s kind of that simple.
I know, I know: what happened up there at #4? “Things changed.”? Seriously? That’s it?
The simple answer is this: Every Single Day.
Here’s the outline:
Now I revel in reviews because I’m actually helping people achieve their own dreams.
Read a few reviews here that bring me to my knees:
- Deliciousness to my Soul
- Maybe you’ve let your dreams rust.
- I was miserable with guilt and now I am not.
What would you do if your dreams came true?
OK, great. Then what would you do?
It’s Fun to be Number One
I’m getting better at promotion, too.
With just one promotional tool, setting my book for free for a day, I got more than 1,100 downloads in a single day. Hitting #1 in the category I want to be in (Motivational Self-Help):