Bradley | Oct 13, 2020 | 0
It’s January 25. Time to throw out the New Year’s Resolutions
It’s time to get 2019 going.
No, really going.
I have plenty of “excuses” to keep rolling on the wave of 2018. Just in case I might forget, here are a few off the top of my head:
- We moved 3 times in the last 3 months of 2018–and two more times for good measure in January 2019.
- I just got a new naming project that’s going to take me through Feb. 2019. It’s what I was working on until I came over here to post about what I need to be doing in 2019. (Although naming = cash, which is good.)
- I have to get my 2018 taxes done. Soon.
- I’m literally sitting between boxes and my cup of tea is balancing on a bucket of paint.
I have a few things to get done in February so I can start Bigger and Better Things in March.
But it needs to start now. Even March needs to start now.
This one is mostly for me, but I’m just going to write it out as it helps me when I put a number to goals.
- Mailing List: work for 1 hour each day on growing, developing, nurturing, and just making it better.
- Summit Expert List: In March, I’m going to begin work on the Spark Summit. With “Better Together” as my motto, it’s a summit to build Spark out with the group of people behind it who believe in it.
- I’m going to need to work on another thing in February: how I describe the Spark Summit. 😉
Hey, I gotta go. Want to go at least clean up One Single room so I can say I made progress today.
Then Monday starts and it’s time to think of March, think of 2019, and make it bigger than I could imagine.