Frequency: Babs Paz Talks Intermittent Fasting, Creating (YouTube) Videos Every Single Day, and Fun
Greetings from Driebergen,
I know, dear Thursday Thunder subscribers, it’s Friday. That means it’s no longer Thursday.
Yesterday I invited you to talk about Frequency. You answered. Babs Paz and I hopped on Zoom and talked through:
- Intermittent Fasting daily (and also a bit about 3-day fasts and even a 5-day fast)
- More energy with less eating
- Resonating with people, ideas, and finding your Frequency Friends (and Family)
- Creating (YouTube) videos every single day
Do you have experience with frequency? Flow? Intervals? How often you do something (and why)? Let’s hop on Zoom to talk about it.
Thanks for reading on a Friday! I just had to share my enthusiasm as Babs reacted so quickly, we hopped on Zoom, recorded, and boom, it’s live.
That’s creating. That’s flow. That’s frequency.
Mentioned in this episode:
- CREATE: https://books2read.com/create
- DECIDE: https://books2read.com/decide
- Every Single Day: https://books2read.com/everysingleday/
- Easiest (Worst) Book Ever: https://go.repossible.com/barbara
You can check out the Repossible Podcast here: https://bradleycharbonneau.com/podcast/re232/
[ https://youtu.be/NCluNw_a0Uc ]