If you saw this photo, what title would you give the article?
A macro lens and panorama mode. The possibilities are endless.
But a tool in one man’s hand is useless in the hand of another. What’s the saying that sounds terribly similar? One man’s garbage is another man’s gold?
- Macro lens: already a kid in the candy store.
- Panorama mode: on its own, a wonder of technology that we can have this in our hands. But paired up with a macro lens?
But this post could be about so many things. The featured image could bring on numerous topics: from insects to photography to nature to forging one’s path in the world. The headline or title would say it all–or at least pique the interest of the reader. That would also start the topic off right. What might that headline be? It could be so many different things.
- This is what happens when you combine a macro lens and panorama mode.
- This termite never knew he’d become the featured image.
- Do all roads lead to nowhere or is the journey over the destination?
- Do termites know where they’re going? Do they have a destination?
- Is your business going around and around in circles?
- You think you’ve traveled. But have you gone anywhere at all?
- Do you need a tripod when using a macro lens in panorama mode?
- If you saw this photo, what title would you give the article?
I’m too tired to choose. Here’s another possible title, “Don’t choose your article’s title when all you really want to do is go to sleep.” Goodnight.