So, for “Write Every Day,” do I really truly need to write every day?
What if I don’t feel like it? What if I’m tired?
What if I have nothing to write?
Ooh, that one sounds really bad, like you might get some sympathy from a fellow writer.
- I don’t have any WiFi?
- It’s so late and I’m so tired that I can’t even type?
- I will only write crap if I write right now?
- I decided I want to make it “Write Every Other Day” instead?
- My computer fell into the Mekong River?
- My son isn’t feeling well and I can’t remove my hands from under his head?
- I already wrote a book?
- I’ll be better in the morning anyway?
- I have a note from mommy?
- I just don’t feel like it?
Here’s how much sympathy you’re going to get from me, as a certain friend calls me, Write Every Day Guy:
I don’t care. No, really, I don’t care about your excuses and your real problems. All I really care about is that you Write Every Day.
I bet you have 10 quick reasons you’d love to not write every day. Wanna share?