If you were to write a book of lists, what would it be?
Coming up on 1,000 posts, it’s making me start to think of how I might use all of that content.If a publisher called you and said that they wanted to put together a book of your favorite _______ or maybe your Top 10 ________ or your collection of special things that have helped you succeed in ________. What might it be?
Think of your biggest fan, someone who adores you. Maybe it’s your 9-year old, maybe it’s your mother, your neighbor or your spouse. What book of yours would they love to read? What “secrets” of your life might you share that would be a page turner? Even if it’s only 24 pages!
Without looking at my 1,000 posts, here’s a list of titles that comes to mind. Mind you, I also just like making up titles for posts and books …
- Gifts you’ll never find in a gift shop but that the recipient will thank you for forever.
- 14 places in the world on my bucket list … that I already went to.
- Coffee table book ideas that will never sell.
- 7 ideas for your kids on vacation when you just don’t want to be anywhere near them.
- Prolonged happiness is a tube of toothpaste … and other unexpected wisdom.
I could go on and on … and will. Wow, this way too fun. Maybe I should become a publisher? Maybe I should just publish books and see what happens. I think I’m going to do just that. If one sells a copy to someone I don’t know, it’ll be a raging success.