Bradley | Oct 13, 2020 | 0
Ask | The Subtitle
How can such big questions get into a short subtitle?
Oh, I know: write out a whole bunch of them and see what sticks.
The subtitle for Ask.
- Raise your hand, empower knowledge, and leapfrog your own self (current)
- Raise your hand, share your voice, and let the answers fall to you
- Who do you want to be?
- Who do you want to be when you grow up?
- Who will you be next? (Yes, but Repossible subtitle.)
- Who will you become, why now, and how will you get there?
- Who do you want to be next?
- What are you willing to do now to become the person you’re destined to be?
- What tiny questions do you ask now to answer who you will become?
- Why tiny actions do you take now to become your future self?
- The power of questions
- The difference a question makes
- The guidance of the right question
- Powerful questions that make an impact
- Questions that make a difference/an impact
- Knowing which question to ask …
- The difference between asking the right question and answering the wrong one
- Ask the question and question the ask
- Answer the question and then question the answer
- Answer the question and question the answer
- So many questions, so many people to answer
- So many questions, so many people who want to answer them
- Ask for help. Receive it. Ask how you can help.
- It’s time to set your questions free.
- What’s the worst that can happen?
- Know what to ask and when, what you should listen for, and what you can expect as the outcome
- Set your questions free (and yourself with it)
- Yes. No. Maybe. Pick one.
- Yes. No. Don’t know. Pick one.
- What’s the best that could happen?
- What might happen?
- What if it did happen?
- What if the answer were no?
- What if they say yes?
- What if the answer is yes?