Dare | The Subtitle
- Taking a leap.
- Feeling that there is no other way than daring to do things.
- Tapping into something you didn’t know you had.
- It’s not (only?) about doing something different but maybe BEING something different.
- Stop caring about what other people think.
- Following your heart’s desire.
- Feeling the fear and doing it anyway
- Feel the fear and do it anyway (careful: Susan Jeffers’ book of same name)
- Stop caring what other people think about what you’re doing (and do it)
- Beyond your fear (or doubts)
- Fear: anxiety, concern, despair, doubt, dread, panic, scare, worry
- Feel: accept, acknowledge, appreciate, know, receive, see, sense, welcome
- Courage: bravery, audacity, daring, determination, grit, spirit, backbone