Bradley | Sep 13, 2019 | 0
It’s bulky, it’s kind of expensive, but it’s worth every penny and every inch of storage it takes up.
Your parents, your doctor and you will be happy.
The only one who might not be so thrilled is your next-door neighbor.
I’m on a Marie Kondo, declutting and life-cleaning mission of late. But this is an exception.
This is part of a list of tools, tips and tricks to save our children from screens.
It’s big. It’s bulky. It’s heavy. It doesn’t fit in my car (when assembled). But here’s what it can do:
- Make kids forget their iPads even exist.
- Bring out creative physical activities in kids.
- Bring on a healthy challenging mindset.
- Cause screaming for success.
- Lower heads in defeat.
- Bring on physical exhaustion.
- Bond fathers and sons (and mothers and daughters).
- Forget when dinner is.
- Forget we’re supposed to go a friend’s house.
- Forget we have iPads.
All for the low, low price of $128.
You might need a driveway. You probably don’t live in San Francisco. Hills aren’t great with round objects (when they roll away).
Note that I didn’t say that it’s required to like basketball.