100 Reviews in 30 Days
- ESD: Beyond the Habit
- Today is a whole lot easier to see as yesterday than as tomorrow.
- Because “Every other day plus weekends is too complicated.”
- If you could practice more, would you?
- You do it even when you don’t want to do.
- You’ll never again say, “Oh well. Another day where I didn’t get it done.”
- This is how you live to be 103 years old.
- Study Every Single Day
- Every Single Day launches on October 17, 2017!
- Yes, you can force the Flow State. Here’s how.
- You know those things you never seem to get done? What if you could get them done?
- Meditation is the single thing that has helped me create Every Single Day for the past 1,698 days in a row.
- How do you know if you’re ready to make “The Leap”?
- This is what happens when you don’t take ESD.
- When you hear about how a person changed her life, it changes your life.
- When you’re a practitioner of Every Single Day, the “how” no longer matters.
- Sneak Peak: Every Single Day Table of Contents
- How has “Every Single Day” changed your life?
- The gift of the technique comes when we transcend it.
- Don’t have time? Here’s how to make time.
- The ESD Avatar — Who is the Every Single Day reader persona?
- The secret about that “big burst of creativity” you’re waiting for.
- It’s probably not a good idea to upload my book to Amazon while I’m in the train. Unless, of course …
- “Every Single Day” is available for pre-order on Amazon
- Mr. Pantser, meet Miss Plotter.
- 100 Reviews in 30 Days
- A prescription without a pill?
- From shame to lame to blame to aim to fame to game
- Can we become more creative?
- The Conundrum of Comfortable
- Every Single Day: Weight Loss
I’m shooting for 100 “Verified Purchase” reviews on Amazon for my upcoming book “Every Single Day.” Can you help?
Here’s all you need to do:
- Sign up for the team: Every Single Day Book Launch Team.
- Purchase the book on Amazon. (You can also pre-order the book now if you prefer.)
- After Oct. 17 (and before Nov. 16!), leave an honest review of the book.
I’ll get into more detail later, but for now:
What gets measured gets improved.
I’m shooting to reach certain goals and you can help me get there. There are some algorithms in the Amazon shopping machine that are important to reach. There’s also just the psychological meaning of having 100+ reviews for a book: it’s really hard to do and not many books do it. But we’ll get there.
Thank you for your support!
Please sign up for the mailing list and I’ll be in touch with more news about the book, prizes, extras, bonuses, giveaways, and just some plain good old fashioned, hard-hitting, down-to-earth, simple-to-follow guidelines for how Every Single Day could become your mantra and you can achieve dreams you don’t even know you have yet.
Well, anyway, that’s what it did for me. Which is why I wrote the book.
About that Photo Above …
Taking a page from the book itself, you might think that the photo should be a number 100 or at least a number 30. But that’s just it. 1 is the first step to 100 reviews. 1 is the first day of 30 days. Be that #1 for me and sign up and help me on my way.