Yes, you can force the Flow State. Here’s how.
- Today is a whole lot easier to see as yesterday than as tomorrow.
- Because “Every other day plus weekends is too complicated.”
- If you could practice more, would you?
- You do it even when you don’t want to do.
- You’ll never again say, “Oh well. Another day where I didn’t get it done.”
- This is how you live to be 103 years old.
- Study Every Single Day
- Every Single Day launches on October 17, 2017!
- Yes, you can force the Flow State. Here’s how.
- You know those things you never seem to get done? What if you could get them done?
- Meditation is the single thing that has helped me create Every Single Day for the past 1,698 days in a row.
- How do you know if you’re ready to make “The Leap”?
- This is what happens when you don’t take ESD.
- When you hear about how a person changed her life, it changes your life.
- When you’re a practitioner of Every Single Day, the “how” no longer matters.
- Sneak Peak: Every Single Day Table of Contents
There’s much mystery and allure about the Flow State. What is it and how can I get me some?
Here’s what Wikipedia says about Flow:
In positive psychology, flow, also known as the zone, is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. In essence, flow is characterized by complete absorption in what one does. — Wikipedia
I’ve figured out how to get there, on a regular basis. In fact, I get there Every Single Day.
I’ve outlined the process over on my author website, but I’m adding this post here so that it’s a part of the Every Single Day series on this site.
Oh, and get into The Flow.
P.S. Since a part of how I see The Flow is practically delegating “the work” to a higher power, I’m filing this under Delegating. 😉